Random pictures thread

-
_nc_ohc=lciYN27LNb4AX-loHhv&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

How's this for a random picture ?

1683507498462.png

The story goes this is several members of the EOD inspecting an dented B61 atomic bomb that rolled of a forklift at a combined Dutch/USAF base

Slightly unnerving to know that happened less then 2 miles from my childhood home

Never heard of that?
Some people call them barns.

This is a bale shed.
A barn is for animals.
Shop is for tools
Garage is for cars
Man cave is for city slickers.

Just never heard a building that large called a shed.

Thought it was cute.

Kinda like those 4000 square foot "cottages".

Never heard of that?
Some people call them barns.

This is a bale shed.
A barn is for animals.
Shop is for tools
Garage is for cars
Man cave is for city slickers.
b.s. , we had barns full of baled hay all my life growing up . Sheds were for parking the tractors and machnery under ..............

We got the ‘67 Barracuda back from the upholstery shop. We trailered it because I don’t want to drive it in heavy, city traffic until I am convinced the gremlins are worked out. It will soon get a 50 mile trip to the body shop so they can do final panel and window alinements.

Meanwhile, on short drives it squeaked, rattled and generally sounded like I was hauling a couple of dozen shot-puts in the back of a pickup. I jacked it up and crawled under this past weekend and discovered that the “mechanic” (no longer at the body shop) had failed to torque the spring hangers or eye bolts, and he did not properly attach the tops of the shock mounts. So glad I checked… after three 15 mile shakedown trips.

Once it was all torqued down, the shot-puts were gone!:)

Still got a problem with the floor shift shaft that selects the gears. The original was trashed and the adjustable, aftermarket shaft is not getting the job done.

IMG_6059.jpeg

IMG_6055.jpeg

Seeing how I really dislike "Go Wings" these spoilers look much better to me.

d7834a9e7325811f23f9b748f5add998.jpg

Looking under the 67 Barracuda, you can see the console automatic shifter’s lower bar that was on the car when we got it. That “cat-crap” looking weld fell apart after very little use.

Since I didn’t have a factory rod, I bought an aftermarket, adjustable rod. It loosens itself and requires adjusting on a regular basis. I can’t place the trans in Park right now. Argh.

Anyone got a spare, original rod they want to part with?
1683676315593.jpeg

-
Back