Rant: Theives

-
Yeah I don't plan on leaving my house till next monday anyways. I won't worry about it to much, the only thing I have of value is my Duster and most of the value is in parts scattered everywhere lol.

A homeless dude riding a bike is a common sight around here .
At least two-thirds of the time these guys are career drunks / junkies ; then there's the mentally ill crowd ; then there's the lesser-seen "fu*k-it" groups ( rarely seen , as they keep within their camps ).

This fellow sounds like he's either mentally ill ( especially going off your description of the events and his candor ) , and-or possibly a career drunk .

I'm willing to bet that he doesn't work the travelling carnival ( "Zipper Ride" ? Sounds like a double-entendre to me ... something Freudian ! ) ; but , then again , what do I know ?
Growing up in Los Angeles has made me recognise that not all bums / hobos / transients have the same sensibility , and that their approach seems to be subjective-to-demographic(s).

You "fed a stray" . Don't be too surprised to see that Kadiddlehopper around again .

lmao these make me laugh, but then also enlighten me. I didn't want to be an *** and start something so I didn't say anything till he started pissing around my house. This fall I move to Lawrence, Kansas so I will be able to buy a fire arm. What should I get, a .45 or a shotty?
I use to shoot when I lived with my aunt so I know my way around guns, just dont own one.

Dude, you need to get yourself a Mossberg 500, black and load it with 3" double 00 buckshot for home protection.
You can get many stocks, grips, accessories and they are pretty cheap and popular.

I personally have mine loaded with two slugs followed by 3" magnum double 00 buck, sidesaddle that holds 5 more rounds, and a surefire light mounted on top which will illuminate my yard at night like the sun is shining.
You don't want to scare them so load for bear with something that will stop them like now.

I also have three of these placed in different locations on my property along with a few other toys and goodies that only I know how to access, and I keep one in my vehicle at all times.....shotguns are the best.
yeah, pistols are cool but I have seen people unload full magazines at eachother and not one hit the other guy.........with shotguns, it's hard to miss unless you are locked up scared like the dude on Saving Private Ryan, then, if that's the case, you don't need to be around firearms.

I know you are a nice guy, but you gotta learn how to be a prick if you wanna keep scumbags from taking advantage of you.

I have plenty experience with homeless people from working down town through the years and the stereotypical homeless person is a washed up drunk that can barely stand up, but that could not be further from the truth as most homeless people I have had contact with look like young, strapping dudes who just came back from a pick up game of B-ball at the gym, and they will confront you, start with a line to break the ice, then look for a weakness, and start asking you for as much **** as you will give them, and the more you give in, the more they ask for and the more brazen they become.

You learn real quick how to be a mean son of a ***** to the next person that "acts" nice to you and starts a conversation because usually they have a buddy or two across the street reading their hand signals and body language while they try to get into your vehicle and steal your ****, or your wallet if they are brazen enough.
Some of these guys are so juiced up that they don't respond to an aggressive attitude from you and you damn near have to stick a gun in their face or get physical with them to let them know you are seriously ready to hurt them if they don't back off.
These are the types of assholes I had to deal with regularly while in parking lots, and they (always) had a lookout and a backup partner so you had to be alert and ready to defend yourself at any time.

You learn real quick how to conduct yourself like a mean as hell mother effer because most of these dudes are in and out of prison regularly and they are experts at reading human weakness so the only way to beat a criminal at their game is to act like one and let them know you will effing kill them in a heartbeat if you have to.:cherry:

Work on your nine mile stare, be loud and aggressive next time some drifter comes by to work you like a chicken wing.
If you're smaller, then be meaner and make sure he knows it real quick because timing is everything when they get aggressive.

Shotgun loaded with 7 1/2's bird shot.. Inside your house close range will ruin his world but will not likely go through interior walls and harm innocent family members...My $0.02..

I hear ya about not trusting the Police, BUT it might be a great idea to drop a dime on this guy. X2 on the shotgun! First round 7 1/2, next round is 00 and the third round is a slug. Model 12 pump with a short barrel, you rack a round and he will leave. But, it's in your best interest to turn the guy in right away.

He hasn't been back yet, but I am anticipating it.. I can be the biggest *** on earth if I have to, I just don't like to.. I got into a fight and got locked up for a month, all charges were dropped but if I mess up again before I am 23 I get 9 years in prison. Which is why I was not being a prick, cuz the last thing I need is some worthless police officer arresting me and saying I am in the wrong for defending myself again. Either way I can still own a fire arm, even if I wasn't allowed to I would, I just respect my dad enough to not have one around him. I will invest in a 12 gauge shot gun cuz I agree that it is hard to miss with it.

Damn a model 500. Get the 590. That's a bad beeotch.

He hasn't been back yet, but I am anticipating it.. I can be the biggest *** on earth if I have to, I just don't like to.. I got into a fight and got locked up for a month, all charges were dropped but if I mess up again before I am 23 I get 9 years in prison. Which is why I was not being a prick, cuz the last thing I need is some worthless police officer arresting me and saying I am in the wrong for defending myself again. Either way I can still own a fire arm, even if I wasn't allowed to I would, I just respect my dad enough to not have one around him. I will invest in a 12 gauge shot gun cuz I agree that it is hard to miss with it.

Your dad can legally own a muzzle loading shotgun or pistol...Muzzle loading shotguns are hard to find and not cheap but if I where a convicted felon I would own one..

I am looking at the mossberg 85360 930.. or the 12 gauge 8 shot mossberg 930 I can get it for 518+ shipping. I do like the add ons for it as well.

Here is my suggestion which works very well for me,I act like the craziest nut case around and people do wonder if I'm going to take someone out,even the local law enforcement even thinks that,but with that once in awhile you kinda have do something wild that's legal to do that no one else wouldn't consider doing without getting yourself hurt,I have a rep in this town,I have alot of friends ,I'm really a nice guy till you cross me and then its game on,I get them one way or another,and second don't be afraid to tell someone to get lost especially if you don't trust them,me I trust one person all together that's me.Sometimes you can't be nice,when their story changes ,so do I and carnies I don't trust at all.Remember quiet ones are always the most dangerous ones cause you never know what's on their mind.

-
Back