-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkirby7226

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This beauty is from my Dad's collection and is ready for a new owner and some TLC. The car is beautiful, has the original 318 2bbl that runs like a top, clean shifting automatic transmission and 8.75 rear end. All the fluids have recently been changed and a new fuel tank has been installed. Car has been stored in my Fathers cement floored, clean, dry, pole barn since he owned it and made two trips to the Mopar Nats in the early nineties. Floors and rolling stock are solid, the car was Ziebart rust proofed when new. The interior is all original and in great condition with the "Hang Ten" orange shag carpeting, fold down seats and white vinyl with striped inserts. Car is located in Amherst Ohio and ready to be driven home. Asking price on the car is $11,000.00.

Will post photos as soon as I can get them to upload, sorry for the inconvenience.

YouTube walk around:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Zc1tMem1U"]1974 Dodge Dart Hang Ten 29K Original Miles - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• HANG TEN PASS SIDE.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,092
  • Hang Ten Front 1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,097
  • IMG_0745.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,979
  • IMG_0746.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,010
  • IMG_0753.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,734
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,723
  • image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,732
Would love to find a good home for this Hang Ten. New pictures were posted and more can be added if you are looking for something specific. Less than 800 produced in '74 and '75 total.

The price listed is the asking price and I feel it is appropriate, I would encourage anyone interested in this vehicle to come see the car and take it for a drive prior to negotiating or making an offer. This car is original and clean.

To answer a couple of reoccurring questions:
-The paint and stripes are original as well as the interior/carpeting.
-Does not have a/c.
-I'm not interested in trades as I have two Darts after this I will be getting out of the garage and putting on the market. (This is in addition to my Dad's baby that he and I built and will be kept).
-There are some signs of age in the bottom of the fenders, rockers and quarters but the car is solid.
-Car is located in Amherst OH which is an hour West of Cleveland.

A little Sparty love in Ohio. NICE. Beautiful car. Is this a fold down rear seat car? GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back