Rare breed I guess

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
I visited 2 fairly large car shows today in North Carolina. There were over 250 cars in each one. Out of those I only found 1 A- Body and 7 other Mopars. I saw some really nice cars, a bunch of rat rods. I thought I would post the one A-Body

20171014_130838.jpg

I have gotten used to being one of only two or three Mopars at shows.
7761761_orig.jpg

It's a bit different out here where Mopar has a big fan base. There are always a bunch at every show.

It's a bit different out here where Mopar has a big fan base. There are always a bunch at every show.
There are LOTS of COOL Mopar Iron here, but no one takes them out, till the Mopar only car shows. Have gotten tired of being snubbed with trophy. "O look another Chevelle" Dont even look at my 66 Hemi charger.

There are LOTS of COOL Mopar Iron here, but no one takes them out, till the Mopar only car shows. Have gotten tired of being snubbed with trophy. "O look another Chevelle" Dont even look at my 66 Hemi charger.
Ignoring that 66 Hemi Charger just baffles me. Around here you'd be swarmed with people checking it out at any show. I guess it's just the difference in the region.

Ignoring that 66 Hemi Charger just baffles me. Around here you'd be swarmed with people checking it out at any show. I guess it's just the difference in the region.
Hardly even a second glance.

charger.jpg

.facebook_1430925869267.jpg

.facebook_1430925969931.jpg

.facebook_1430925983924.jpg

Took me years to build that car. Just to get snubbed for a 69 Nova....or Rustang...

-
Back