Reactions to COVID Shot? Please Post Here.

-
We are still waiting for it to become available for people like me and my family here, limited supply and only top priority folks are getting it.

My 81 year old mother in law down in Alabama got her second dose day before yesterday. She got the Pfizer vaccine. She had minimal arm soreness and body aches from each and was back to normal a day later. She’s just a little old lady at 4’ 9” tall and 93 lbs....but she gets around and does stuff like she was only 65.

I go into covid positive pt's rooms so I got the Pfizer version. 1st shot hurt and mild symptoms x 12 hrs. Second shot must a been a suger shot.....nothin...didnt even feel it. 50 years old next month usually good for a cold maybe a cold+ once a year, but since livin "clean"....pretty uneventful. Hospital reported that we had some knock off N95s come through our way for the past two/three months. I dont wear the particular version. This stuff is nasty folks. I take a lot of chest x rays of covid positive pts and it looks like they huffed a two pound bag of cotton balls.

My wife got her second Moderna shot 21 hours ago.

Her arm is killing her
Her temperature at the moment is 102*
She has aches all over her body
Hopefully the reactions won't last

The first shot she only had a sore arm.

I had both Pfizer and no bad reactions.

First moderna. Arm was about twice as sore as a regular shot. Day two knees and elbows super achy. Went away quick and no fever

second? More sore than the first. Day two felt malaise and slept during the day for a few hours. More joint pain to include fingers and toes. Went away a day later and no fever

It’s all about your immune system. You can argue both sides all you want. Just had a friend die in a truck accident-all victims were tested for covid-all positive-all died of complications of covid. I haven’t had a vaccination in years-no problems but I don’t work within the confines of HVACsystems.

Not planning on getting the vax. I almost never get the flu vax, either. I'll let others be the guinea pigs...

29 hours after her second Moderna shot my wife's temperature is back to normal.

She still has body aches and a sore arm but feels much better.

-
Back