Real REAL tired of the wx

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Man!! Arthritis, wet, just enough rain and snow to be "arthritic unfriendly, and I have:

A 67 Dart sitting, with

A junked out disc brake front end waiting to install

A just - acquired Ford 9" to install

A Van with 360/ Elelbrock/ AFB / 727 gonna be the "interim" engine/ trans while I go through the OTHER 360 this spring. The hope is to have some fun with a "fair" engine while I rebuild the "permanent" engine.

I've found all kinds of interesting used wheels on Craigslist, but don't feel I should buy them 'til I get the front / rear changed, and can actually try them for fit.

At 62 -- don't feel like I have all the time in the world!!!!

I NEED SOME WX!!

Arthritis , aches and pains , etc. , do indeed , suck !

I just had procedure #3 this morning ; epideral cervical injections ( centre of my neck ) .
They help a lot , but I still have to deal with arthritis in my hands / fingers , a sciatic that feels like an icepick being jammed-into my lower back , and just plain numbness and swelling .

I'm 41 .

I know what you mean about the whole time-is-an-issue thing . Hell , who knows if we'll even be around in 2 , 5 , 10 , ad seq. , years anyhow ?

Hope you feel better , my brother !

Yeah, what's wx? Maybe I need some, too.

This winter sure has been a drag for the ol' joint pain. I wish the weather would just stay the same for a while. It's the changes that get me.

I wanted to be a stunt man when I was a kid. I wish I had listened to those old people when they told me I'd pay later.

Ah, shorthand for "weather". I don't ever expect _good_ weather until mid-June.

-
Back