really bad mopar news

-
The Death of the Muscle car has lead to the decline of America. It has all been going down hill since 73 when they started lowering the power in the cars. We use to be the bad asses of the world now we are just the asses. I hate it as much as you guys but its true.

Well I'm a little confused here. Cause I've heard other things. I saw on the news for last years final quarter and they said Chrysler was the only one of the big 3 to make any money in 2007. It's also been said everywhere here that GM is VERY VERY close to goin under and that the merger was GM and Ford. Maybe thats all old news and this Chryco/Gm mereger is the next rumor.

When push comes to shove I'll drive a GM over a Ford any day.

When push comes to shove I'll drive a GM over a Ford any day.

I'll have to agree with you on this one. I worked as a GM mechanic in the late 80's and still prefer to work on them today (over a Ford, that is) as you don't need to watch an analog ohm meter twitch to find out what code set off the ses light.OBDII even's out the field but if you fix your own vehicles,I'd still rather see Chrysler merge with the General........:(

-
Back