Really cool power ports.

-
These are plastic it looks like, however the billet aluminum ones arent that much more expensive. I like that backlit one w volt meter toolmanmike. I havent found one like it on evilbay.
I'll see if i can find my order.

20181220_165452.jpg

Oh ok, yours plugs into the socket thats why i couldent find it. The ones i am looking at replace the socket alltogether.

like instead of a voltmeter, a amp gauge that doesn't work? :poke:

Gauges that don't work is very vintage.

You're right, running all those led's and chargers draws a ton of power, it's probably a good idea to Do a bulkhead bypass with all the current of the new toys. Good point.

Do they have a cigar lighter stub that you could plug into the USB so it looks old school when not in use?

I added one to my bronco, and my duster (in the shifter cover)

Be careful quoting the 4.2 output..i bet that is a total over both ports
it is....I bought a 2A dual charger and the thing is 1Ax2. Remember the device will pull only what it can. Smart phones only recently can take more than 1A as a charge.

Gauges that don't work is very vintage.

You're right, running all those led's and chargers draws a ton of power, it's probably a good idea to Do a bulkhead bypass with all the current of the new toys. Good point.

Do they have a cigar lighter stub that you could plug into the USB so it looks old school when not in use?
Nope, but you could probably make one.

-
Back