Really????

-
anyone willing to trade a mopar for a civic or celica has some severe mental problems

Wow is that gross....atleast he has the matching chevy hood scoop lol

Wow! chevy engine 350 and he is saying this ( Needs a little work to be safely driven. Bill of sell only) :toothy7::toothy7::toothy7:

x2 i argee he should never touch a mopar is right. hes to cheap to at least put a 318 in it. u can get 350 parts at the autopart store in stock. anything mopar u have to special order. how lazy as well

Can anyone explain the front bumper? Is it off something else? Just run into something? wrong brackets? A REAR bumper?

Wow is that gross....atleast he has the matching chevy hood scoop lol

...and its installed "Very High School" with pop rivets. Part of me wants to buy this car to rescue it and part of me wants to perform an intervention.

When someone mistreats their kids doesn't child protective services take the kids away? Why is there not a federal Mopar protective services? :protest:

The only real problem I have with it, is the camaro hood scoop or whatever, is pointing towards the driver's side and is like 1" off center. I'd drive it. It would probably be cool if you're in highschool, and all the parts for the motor are in the American car aisle at PepBoys. Otherwise that's about it. I wouldn't show it off necessarily, but you can pick up chicks in it. Guaranteed. They probably don't care that it's been chev-fied or weird bumperized. It looks like a 4x4 bumper....

I am kind of curious about how he mounted the 350 in there, as nice as the workmanship is on the dash, etc, it has to be interesting.

It could be worse I am sure, but I don't know how.

he wants an automatic in trade because he doesn't know how to bang gears. And the sight of that bowtie in a mopar bay is an atrocity. I wonder is this guy shaves a '3' into his back hair.

Everyone quit bitchin, buy it for 1500 and put a 360 in it if you hate it so much. Wahh-wahh. It's just a 350, it could be worse.

-
Back