-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajarofclay

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm not sure if I'm breaking some rules or what but I've put up a couple of requests lately and the history seems to disappear. I've even had some conversations going and then the other members go invisible. I know we all may have spells where we're not on here for a while but I can't imagine going awol in the middle of a communication?

That said, I'm still looking to find the subject motor. I have the wiring and switch but the fan motor I had been using was a single speed and I'm interested in installing an original. Car is a 1972 Demon.

I have a restored rear defrost with harness and switch not sure of application I’ll take pictures again and forward unless I can find my previous post

I have a restored rear defrost with harness and switch not sure of application I’ll take pictures again and forward unless I can find my previous post

Yeah, I've got all the goodies that go with it. Just looking for the blower itself. I have a single speed aftermarket but wouldn't mind an original. Thanks.

sorry, ive never been able to figure that out on this site.if you like u can message me with a ph # and i can manage that,lol. im on the oldish not so techy side

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back