rear seat

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure no matter how long you have to wait to find yourself a seat, don't give in to something else that "should" fit. I have a 72 Demon and had been waiting for a very long time to find a back seat and finally I gave in and bought one out of a 72 duster. When I got it, it looked absolutely perfect but then, when it came time to put it in, the connecting points were off just enough to.................not fit.
Good luck!

Just make sure no matter how long you have to wait to find yourself a seat, don't give in to something else that "should" fit. I have a 72 Demon and had been waiting for a very long time to find a back seat and finally I gave in and bought one out of a 72 duster. When I got it, it looked absolutely perfect but then, when it came time to put it in, the connecting points were off just enough to.................not fit.
Good luck!

This must be due to production tolerances being off just enough. I took a rear seat out of a 70 Duster and put it in to a 72 Demon then took it out of that car and put it into a 75 Duster. Sounds like you just need to tweak some brackets.

I have a rear seat out of a 73 not sure if its tan,cream or off white color? $40.00 takes it and theres no rips. Im in pa so shipping might kill you. Pm me if your interested

I have a complete back seat out of a 72 Swinger leaning up against my back fence. It's still in pretty decent shape, but mother nature will take her toll in time.

Free to a good home... bad homes will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back