Votes: 33 53.2%
  • Yes 1970 style

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Yes 1971 style

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Some wings I like others I don't ........ mine has never had one, I kicked it around a few times, but I'm so used to the way it looks I don't think I could get myself to put one on.

There were a lot of cool Graphics and options introduced on 70, 71 Mopar's. The wings were just one thing on the list you could have had. I'll bet most of the members who voted no wing don't have a car it was available on. The gull wing looks at home on most 1971's . Demon, Duster , Roadrunner, Charger. Challenger, Cuda', Not the dart the car is to square. And the Superbird . They couldn't even sell them in 70 they were that ugly. People gawk at them now because they are rare and Valuable. I would sooner have a 70 RR or GTX with an Air Grabber. The gull wing was a mopar only piece!

If I would pick the coolest looking and driving mopar. I would have to say a 1971 Roadrunner. EV2 with EV2 interior.440 6BBL . 15x7 Ralies, Console Pistol grip. chin spoiler, Air grabber on the buldge hood, console Cassette. roof graphics.Painted mirrors And the GULL WING !!

I like all the 71's models EV2-EV2 . with black graphics. Dressed up.

Were the wings only offered these 2 years? Were they offered on the big bodies as well?

Superbirds and Daytona Chargers have wings. Anything else... especially "A" bodies, No thanks.
"Go Wings" need to Go.

my 2¢

Only on '71 Mopars do the factory wings look good.
The Daytonas and Super Birds are the only other exception.

I like this one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvmm998V40I"]Retractable spoiler for the "Blue Missile" ™ - YouTube[/ame]

Andrew

I like the wing and was thinking of putting one on my 70 Duster. My buddy said "You got a perfect original trunk lid and you want to drill holes in it?" Build sheet doesn't have it so I don't think I am going to bother at this point.

Steve

I like the wing and was thinking of putting one on my 70 Duster. My buddy said "You got a perfect original trunk lid and you want to drill holes in it?" Build sheet doesn't have it so I don't think I am going to bother at this point.

Steve

If you want to have one, get another trunk lid, and crucify that one with a wing. When you get serious again about your car, you can always swap the original "Unspoiled" trunk lid back onto the car.

No wing It's just not my thing, but I am just me, memike unless it's a winged Charger that came with this wing, then it is a good application to me :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSCF0097[2].jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 106
Mine had the go wing on it when I bought it. Gets a lot of looks, most people like it but if it would not have had it on there I would not have put one on it.

-
Back