Rebuild or buy

-

stormydart

Reaction score
Which is a better buy a 408 short block from muscle motors or have a machine shop build a short block.

"Better" is a very subjective term; there are differences in cost of materials, and POSSIBLE differences in quality of machine work; plus what are your abilities, OR are you just buying an assembly........ennie-menie

I'm not trying to be harsh here, but asking 10,000 people on the internet how to spend your money says to me that you should pause just a moment and think about what you want and how you wish to achieve it. As I said, "Better" is a very subjective term.

What ever you do, good luck.

"Better" is a very subjective term; there are differences in cost of materials, and POSSIBLE differences in quality of machine work; plus what are your abilities, OR are you just buying an assembly........ennie-menie

I'm not trying to be harsh here, but asking 10,000 people on the internet how to spend your money says to me that you should pause just a moment and think about what you want and how you wish to achieve it. As I said, "Better" is a very subjective term.

What ever you do, good luck.

Having dealt with some of the more popular Mopar shops, I agree 100%.

-
Back