-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Henry

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
This was a very low mile 1970 Big Block Chrysler 440 that was just completely rebuilt.

fresh cross hatched cylinders and surface decked
brass frost plugs, pipe plugs and dist. bushing-new
steel crank polished
Clevite main & rod bearings (standard)-new
ARP main & rod bolts-new
OEM pistons (9.5 comp.) with Speed Pro rings-new
Milodon 7 qt. oil pan, pickup and windage tray
Melling High Volume oil pump-new
Comp Cams solid mechanical camshaft and lifters, .520/.540 lift, 244/252 dur., 110 LS (cam had been degreed)
Comp Cams true roller timing chain
906 heads, lightly ported and gasket matched, 2.08 stainless valves, hardened seats with Indy valve springs (good to .600 lift)
Comp Cams chrome moly .080 pushrods-new
1.5 Roller Rockers-new
ARP head bolts-new
Felpro head gaskets, engine gaskets and valley pan-new
Mopar Performance M1 intake
Edelbrock valve covers-new
Motor is fresh from machine shop ready to drop in. asking $3300...much more than that invested!! Carb does not go with motor. Can ship anywhere at your cost but very fair rates.
Located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.

Attachments

• IMG_2770.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_2771.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_2768.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_2758.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 537
Hey Derrick,funny you posted this engine here.I seen it on the ONDR site and was mentioning it to my race buddy last night.Good deal.GLWS

I was looking at your picture and was wondering if that is the old Henry J from Nova Scotia?

Did you mean "much less than invested"? I'm sure that's what you meant. I wish you lived in NJ. GLWS my northern friend!!!

Did you mean "much less than invested"? I'm sure that's what you meant. I wish you lived in NJ. GLWS my northern friend!!!

Thank you. What I meant was I am asking $3300 but have much more than that invested, probably close to $5500 invested! Sorry if my add did not come across right.

i told my good buddy jim he has to buy this engine! im glad he did! now i get to put it in!! congrats on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back