[SOLD] Rebuilt Upper Control Arms 73-76 A Body Cars. Duster Dart Demon Valiant Swinger Scam

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
What i have here are a pair of upper control arms that are used on the 1973-76 Mopar A Body cars such as Dart, Valiant, Duster, Demon. These control arms are required to be used on 1972 and earlier A body cars when doing a disc brake conversion to the larger 4 1/2 inch bolt pattern B or E body disc brakes or the 73-76 A body disc brakes.

I cleaned them up of all the grease and grime in the solvent tank, and then soaked them off in a solution of a product called Evaporust, to remove the surface rust from these control arms. You paint them the color, and texture paint of your choice. I will leave that up to you. A very nice pair of upper control arms. One of the best pairs that i have come across. Not rust pitted pieces of junk, from the rust bucket states here in the USA. You can't go wrong starting out with parts here in California, Nevada, Arizona.

Here's what i have done to them.
I came across a 73 Duster at one of the wrecking yards that i frequent on a regular basis. Upon taking the UCA's off the donor vehicle, i noticed that someone recently replaced a UCA on the car with another wrecking yard part. At that time the ball joints were replaced on both the left and right side UCA's.
I installed upper control arm bushings, new grease boots on the ball joints, as they didn't survive the removal with my pickle fork when i took them off the donor car.
I hand scrubbed them clean in the solvent tank, then they were soaked out in my 5 gallon pail of Evaporust to get them in the condition that you see in the pictures.
I have done all the dirty work for you, and replaced the parts. All that you have to do is paint them up the color of your choice, and then install them.

Since they are rebuilt, with new parts, and my labor time to remove them from a donor vehicle, cleaning them up, buying the parts, i need to see $200.00 for these UCA's.
Plus the FEDEX'ing to your zip code, with insurance, and signature delivery fees, + 3% Pay Pal charges.

See my other ad, for a rebuilt pair of sway bar tabbed lower control arms that i also have for sale.

If your interested send me a PM message and we can do all the details.
Jim V.

Attachments

• UCA's Rebuilt 73-76 A Body 001.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 677
  • UCA's Rebuilt 73-76 A Body 002 (Small).JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 556
  • UCA's Rebuilt 73-76 A Body 003 (Small).JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 547
  • UCA's Rebuilt 73-76 A Body 004 (Small).JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 559
  • UCA's Rebuilt 73-76 A Body 005 (Small).JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 549
I now have a couple of pairs of big ball joint, 73-76, upper control arms in stock.
1. The ones in this ad, that have both new ball joints, and bushings.
2. Others that have replacement ball joints in them, but no bushings.
3. Others without ball joints, and bushings.
Whatever you want, need, i can supply those parts, in the condition described.
Jim V.

Are the bushings stock or with offset? Costs on others?

Oops, my bad.
The bushings are the regular, standard, ones by MOOG.
I'll do $140.00 for the UCA's without any ball joints or bushings.
$155.00 for the UCA's that had recent ball joints put in them, and i put on new grease boots, No bushings.
All of them are cleaned up, and Evaporust de-rusted, as the ones shown in my above ad.

This pair of UCA's sold, are are on the way to Sweden.
I do have a few more pairs in stock, that are up for sale, from all rebuilt, to others that you buy the parts, and perform the labor yourself.
Jim V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back