[SOLD] Rechromed Mopar bumpers and cores

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do. Tomorrow morning OK for everything - running a little late today. Yup - I'm lazy. :sleepy1:

OK, here's the 74(late)-76 Duster front bumper I have. It's NOS - probably a factory second with a few minor flaws and has been rechromed - $300. I'll give a better description and shipping charges when I get them figured out by PM DibsDuster.

Attachments

• 000_5728.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 223
Here's a 74-75 rear Dart Sport/Duster rear bumper. Looks good but has a light spot on the chrome down low about the size of a quarter and a couple handling nicks - no bad pitting or rot on the back like what you see nowadays - $250. Same deal as the front, Dibs - I'll PM you with more info and shipping prices.

Attachments

• 000_5731.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 226
OK - sent description and shipping details to Dibs.

Mike has passed on the 73 Swinger bumper so 340 wedge is next in line - I'll PM you a description, price, and shipping charges in a little while.

Gotta go shovel some snow so might not get pics of the 74 Dart Sport front and 74 Duster rear bumpers today for 74 Duster Swinger but I will get them out and cleaned up for pics by tomorrow morning. Something always seems to come up . . . .

I don't have a front 73 Dart Sport bumper but I do have a 73 Dart Sport/Duster rear - that's a pretty hard one to find - I know - I had two 73 Dusters. ;-)

I'd like to throw my name in the hat to be next in line on the 72 dart rear bumper. If the other deal falls thru let me know.

South Korea ??? Not sure if that one's worth sending that far with shipping costs and all but I'll put you on the list. Here's a pic of the 65 Dart rear bumper. It's straight but was rechromed a looong time ago. It's been straightened for a couple small dings and has some rust on the back side from sitting but it's very solid. Has some handling scuffs, a couple nicks, and a pit or two - it is a 45 year old bumper though - I'd put it at a good driver bumper. The guy from Craigslist that called me last night has first dibbs on this one (says he's a member here, too :toothy9:) - $200 plus shipping or can pick up locally. ;-)

Should be able to get pics up today of 3 or 4 more of these. :smile:

***EDIT*** looks like the 65 Dart bumper is sold (pending payment).

Attachments

• 000_5733.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 198
Here is the 74(late)-76 Dart front bumper. It's straight has some spotty surface rust on back side. Has a few handling nicks, a little discoloration around the jack slots, and a couple slightly narfed up holes you wouldn't see installed. Mopardrt has first dibbs on this one.

Attachments

• 000_5735.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 189
Here's a 76 Dart/Valiant hard top rear - different than Dart Sport/Duster. I think it's NOS that was rechromed after being welded for a small crack on the top driver side corner. Chrome's a little grainy but has a good shine - a good buffing would make a lot of improvement. ;-) No takers on this one yet.

Attachments

• 000_5737.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 189
KT340 Sport is first up on the 73 Dart Sport/Duster Rear bumper, unknownsnake, and you're next. He's from Canada, though, so might balk at the cost of shipping. I get a good deal with FedEx but it still seems like they tack on another 50 bucks or so for Canada ground shipping last I checked.

Never heard back from KT340Sport on the 73 Dart Sport/Duster rear bumper - sent a couple more pics and shipping costs to unknownsnake - Check them out and let me know what you think. :smile:

I think it was in the first PM I sent you - $250 (plus shipping).

Oooops- I double-checked - didn't give you a price (my bad). :evil4:

could you send a better picture, I know you said it isn't show but I want a nice bumper and really can't tell from the picture. I tried to pm you but it wouldn't send. Ernie

Well, this pic ought to scare 99% of you guys off on this one - the spot I mentioned in the chrome.

Attachments

• 000_5753.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 170
Here's a pic of the back side - very solid and straight bumper. I really don't want to clutter this thread up with a bunch of little imperfection shots. It has a couple handling nicks, about 1/4" of weld was used to repair a crack on one of the lower bolt holes, and has been straightened for a small ding (about 2" diameter) at the bottom center of the passenger side. If you haven't feinted yet at the sight of the spot in the pic above :angry5: and are still seriously interested I can PM some more pics to you. :)

Attachments

• 000_5750.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 176
Yeah, I know, I think I dump a few every time I pop in but I'm still in the high 90s with all the pms I'm dealing with. I think I got your last one - I'll try to work up a list for you tomorrow if I'm not shoveling all day - might get 18" tonight . . . . . :sad5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back