[SOLD] Rechromed Mopar bumpers and cores

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't happen to have a mid-70's Dodge pickup rear bumper, would you?

Nope - had few 73-74s though - might still have a few odds and ends left over (need a T-case and front axle for a 72-73? :iconbigg:). A whole crap-load of van stuff, too - you can never find guys that want that stuff . . . . . . :rolleyes:

has anyone seen the repop bumpers from auto metal direct ? are they decent?Are they ****?

I'll have to check on the Newport bumpers, I might have something. Let ya know tomorrow. :smile:

My third car was a 68 Newport - nice car. :glasses8: First car was a 68 390 Javelin and second was 64 409 Impala. The Newport lasted a lot longer than the first two. :wink: The 383 ended up in a 68 Dart GTS eventually. This is the only thing I found - my books don't go back to the 60s. I think it's a 68 Fury rear but could be a Newport although I think they were angled a little more. If it isn't a Newport and you guys know what it is for sure, I'd like to know. :iconbigg:

Attachments

• 000_5759.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 144
Well, I guess this wasn't one of my greatest ideas - I thought there would be a little better interest for these seeing as how they aren't being reproduced. Guess I'll just stick to selling local - don't seem to have any problems selling these like that. :yawinkle:

Would you possibly have front and rear bumpers for a 65 Newport?

Wow . . . . . This thread died over 5 years ago and got brought back up for some reason ??? I learned my lesson quick over here and sold my 20 or so rechromed A body bumpers elsewhere with no complaints. :)
At least somebody chimed in and said the repros are GREAT !!! :rofl:

Sorry abodyfan - the oldest Mopar bumper I have left is a 66 Polara front. Unless you're into Desotos . . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back