Rechroming of my instrument bezel?

-

LovetheA's

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions who does a good job rechroming plastic with a respectable turn around time? I have a plastic interior instrument bezel that I need repainted and chromed.

Carl

I have never used them but i have seen there work and it looks outstanding. I have heard they are a bit long on the turn around.....http://www.cvvacuumplaters.com/

They plated and painted mine.

newdash04.jpg

newdash07.jpg

newdash02.jpg

newdash08.jpg

They do outstanding work!

Tony's pics are a testament to their work. I myself dont have 1st hand knowledge, but I have never heard anything bad, and the one thing that stands out to me, is that you actually get YOUR pieces done. You are not getting their inventory, you are getting your pieces. That could explain turn around time, but ya get YOUR pieces back.
Those look like tropy pieces Tony...same as your car!!

Tony's pics are a testament to their work. I myself dont have 1st hand knowledge, but I have never heard anything bad, and the one thing that stands out to me, is that you actually get YOUR pieces done. You are not getting their inventory, you are getting your pieces. That could explain turn around time, but ya get YOUR pieces back.
Those look like tropy pieces Tony...same as your car!!

That's correct, they re-do YOUR parts. Worth the wait in my opinion.

Thanks for the kudos ragtop!

My replating is done by VAE-Restorations.

Everyone

I think I have a dilema. I sent my instrument cluster into CV Custom Finishes but suddenly they are closing their doors. It does say on the website that they will do powder coating until the end of Dec. I'm really aggrevated because right after I spoke to someone and was given a price quote I packed up my nice 67 dart instrument cluster to get totally repainted and chromed. I tried emailing them and calling the 877 number which is disconnected and called the local number 604 hooked up to a fax. I really don't want to loose my core. Any suggestions.

Carl

For our juke boxes plastic pieces we used "Mr. G's"-they were in Hemmings but I have not sent any out for a while.

I believe Megajoltman could be in the area, maybe he or another member close to them could drop by. I would start another thread with the company name in the title!

-
Back