Recommend a (Verizon prepaid) flip phone?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Verizon is making noise I need to upgrade my phone to the next "G" I almost refuse to even think about "smart phones." I see, Samsung? now has a flip smart phone AND BOY IS IT EXPENSIVE

So opinions on a flip? do you use? this has to work with Verizon prepaid The Verizon site doesn't even HAVE anything I've heard of like Samsung or LG which I now have

And I don't need to spend a lot, either. The one I've had has now outlasted (by luck) any other phone. One years ago, fell into a public toilet I just looked down there, and ..........flushed it.

This is the total offering on the Verizon site, except for one more resembles a Blackberry, that's nearly 300 bucks

flip2.jpg

flip1.jpg

Last edited:
The new 5G transmits in the Microwave range, same as the Microwave in your kitchen. This has never been done before. Wouldn't you like to turn on your phone, lay it next to some raw chicken and have it cooked in 8 minutes??? FYI, don't forget to "set" the stop watch on your phone for 8 min!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::poke::mad::mob::realcrazy::realcrazy::thumbsup:

I'm not sure I even need or want 5G. I don't think it's even available around here. Bear in mind that even over into the "big city" of Spokane (Spokamentro) it doesn't take very long or very far to get "out into the sticks"

What G are you on now, you may be able to get a used phone of ebay that will work

I'm not sure I even need or want 5G. I don't think it's even available around here. Bear in mind that even over into the "big city" of Spokane (Spokamentro) it doesn't take very long or very far to get "out into the sticks"
If you're out in the sticks you'll need 5G to cook your chicken or start a fire???:poke:

They offer a Kyocera DuraXV Extreme. I just got one for the same reason you need to. Look that one up. Verizon does carry them.

I quit Verizon and went with Patriot Mobile. 3g is going the way of the DoDo Bird I have 4g and a Samsung A21 smart phone. They have a Alcatel Go Flip 3 for $75.00. I have to say I like flip phones better but my brother offered to pay for my phone so I bought a smart phone.

-
Back