Recommend Tires for 2014 RAM 1500 Big Horn

-
I had a slight older Dodge Ram 1500. I put on a set of BFG All-Terrain TA's. I believe they were metric 33's. I rotated them religiously every 6,000 miles (every other oil change). I got 75,000 miles out of the first set and almost the same out of the second set. They were by far the best set of tires I ever had on a truck I owned.

I was a BFG AT KO devoted customer until the KO2 came out. They are not the same quality. They separate and the miles I use to get out of a set of KO's is no longer. The guy that use to order them for me suggested Bridgestone Duelers AT's. Best tire I've ever run on my 2500 CTD 4x4 Ram.

I was a BFG AT KO devoted customer until the KO2 came out. They are not the same quality. They separate and the miles I use to get out of a set of KO's is no longer. The guy that use to order them for me suggested Bridgestone Duelers AT's. Best tire I've ever run on my 2500 CTD 4x4 Ram.

I was a big fan of the Mud Terrain's as well until the new design came out as well. By far the worst tire I ever ran on my Jeep, could barely get it to move in deep snow, I'm sure on road they are decent though.

I suppose the tires I had were before they started making the KO2's. I also got about 60,000 miles out of a set of Dick Cepek FC-II's on a much heavier Mega Cab Dodge. Same situation; I rotated them regularly. Now I am rolling my Mega Cab on Nitto Trail Grapplers and I really like those tires.

Toyo ht are a nice tire, super quiet, don’t seem to wear much.

I loved the Goodyear Duratracks I had on my Jeep, the tires stayed quiet even when they wore out, but stupid expensive, but off road traction is decent for an A/T tire.

I think I am going to put BFG mud terrains on my ram 3500, I hardly drive the truck, but when I do it normally is dragging an old car out of rough terrain.
And I hate the factory Firestone’s, the truck has 6k miles, tires are still fine, but I hate them.

Goodyear Wrangler Ultraterrain AT's.

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/goodyear-wrangler-ultraterrain-at/p/44192

Absolutely no complaints from me. Quiet on the highway and great in snow and rain.

43663.jpeg

-
Back