red line weter water

-
We use it in our pro truck at the circle track as we are not allowed to use antifreeze in the cooling system and yes it works very well. 2 bottles in the system makes the tap water run cool.

I have and it worked well. It lowered my running temp approx. 15 degrees. I used it as a band-aid many years ago when I didn't have time to chase down the real problem (that is, until I was able to figure it out).

Yeah, I've had pretty good luck with it too. It won't stay in forever though, you'll have to put more in every now and again though. Good Luck!

I have used it in demolition derby and will say it does work well for the abuse that those cars go through.

Red Line water wetter works good. It lowered the temp in my engine by 20 degrees. I run one gallon of anti freeze plus one bottle of wetter and the rest water. Just remember to change back to anti freeze for winter storage. LOL

when i was the manager at the oreillys here in soddy we had a hard time keeping it on the shelf the dirt track guys would buy it by the case

-
Back