Redneck skeet shooter

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8z0hyIx3fE"]YouTube - Redneck Skeet Shooting 1[/ame]

Boy Howdy that was fun :cheers: :toothy10: Thank you inkjunkie :happy10:

Dang howdy, that actully looks like fun......hmmmmm Ill be back

Its kinda hard to hit a golf ball then pull up a shotgun to hit.......bout lost my foot.....twice. I think I need some help :D

Actully to be honest I shot tennis balls out of the air, I found an old tennis ball luancher and fixed it up haha

Heck, you don't need a shotgun to shoot trap or skeet!
Years ago a couple of buddies and I were out at a local canyon shooting clay birds thrown from a hand trap. One would throw and the other two would shoot.
One of my friends brought his wife along but all she was doing was plinking with her .22 and watching us with our 12 ga. shotguns.
Well, one time the two shotgunners missed the clay so she swung up her .22 and nailed the clay! Lucky shot but her husband had a lot more respect for her after he realized she could draw a bead on a moving target! LOL.

He'd look real funny with a shotgun stuck up his ***.

LMAO I work at a trap range in the warmer months so this hit the spot. I think he was shooting blanks, notice no recoil.

LMAO I work at a trap range in the warmer months so this hit the spot. I think he was shooting blanks, notice no recoil.

Yeah, I agree. It's a funny video, but you can't discharge a weapon inside the city limits without bringing down the heat.

If some nut job had a shotgun at the driving range, I'd be looking for cover, dialing 911, and pulling out my carry weapon!!

-
Back