Reilly Motorsports

-

TheTecher

Evan the jeeper.
Reaction score
Anyone use their suspension? I found out today that the dart i have been wet sanding for the last two days is for them.

A Body Joe is a good friend of his and had a complete front and rears suspension under his Dart

I give Reilly (RMS) high marks for expertise, quality parts, and willingness to talk over and resolve issues and questions after the sale.

Top notch product. Made in th USA. I agree with slantsixdan, coudn't of said it better.

Which car are you working on?

It's a car that he is putting together so potential customers can drive it to feel what his suspension is like. It's a 69 dart.

I have his stuff under my car. Top notch components!! Bill has always had good feedback for customer service, but maybe I bought at a busy spell because I had a hard time getting in touch with him whether by email or phone. Great guy once you are in contact.

The club I belong to, Inland Mopars Car Club, used both the AlterKtion front and Street Lynx rear suspension on a '68 Valiant we built several years ago as a charity project car. We found RMS products to be well designed and built, fit well, and performed very nicely. We put a 400 bigblock in the Valiant and it rode and handled very well on both SoCal freeways and city streets.
The raffle winner that won the car was extremely pleased with the entire package.

View attachment 2008Valiant400%20(Small).jpg

That's me and Jamie's old dart. Was f8 green. We sold him the car late last year or early this year.

What's taking so long? You guys have had it forever. :)

Here is a before picture of the car.

DSC_0014.jpg

get that baby done will ya.... jamie got visitation rights when she sold the car and has been dying to see it in blue... she has been waiting all summer while its been is body shop jail...lmao..

I just bought one for a "B" body. Good customer service! Have not got it installed yet. Looking forward to it though.

Well joe I forgot to snap a pic before I left. Oops. I'll get one in the morning. Here is one before we started putting it back together.

Attachments

• image-1223719347.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 567
-
Back