Not open for further replies.

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all,

I just had some relocation boxes laser cut since I felt the Mopar ones were a bit expensive for what they are. Right now I have three extra sets of these relocation boxes and they should work on any A-Body. I'm not 100% sure they'll work on other body Mopars but I'm not doubting it.

I'm asking $60.00 a set. Shipping should work out to be about $15.00

DSC_0222.jpg

Please PM me.

Thank you FABO!

Riddler

Thank you Scott, no they are not welded on the ends. I figured since they need to be welded in the end user can weld the ends. If someone wants it done I can weld them up as well.

Price goes up $5 for my time if that is required.

Riddler

P.S. Scott your pair will be handed over at MoparFest

Thank you Scott, no they are not welded on the ends. I figured since they need to be welded in the end user can weld the ends. If someone wants it done I can weld them up as well.

Price goes up $5 for my time if that is required.

Riddler

P.S. Scott your pair will be handed over at MoparFest
Thanks Joe,but I,m not needing any at the moment,so sell them.Get the Duster happening!LOL

One set sold, still have 3 sets available.

Kimmer - let me know what you have in mind. I don't really have a need for anything drivetrain wise. I know I could use some NOS or repro marker lights, good windshield and rear window trim for a 73-76. Other than that, we'll have to work it out...

Riddler

.............I just got a 75 dart sport 360/4 speed bare body, does have all the glass, wont get it home 4 a couple weeks..................kim........

Paypal works best for me, but if you only have Money Order's I'll do it. I don't ship until the Money Order is cleared.

Riddler

Hey Riddler, Any pics of those mounted up on a car?
Thanks
Small Block

P.S. Thanks for your help on moving the car to Canada and the border issues. Wasn't a problem.

Thanks
Small Block

P.S. Thanks for your help on moving the car to Canada and the border issues. Wasn't a problem.

Awesome news on the car import. Anytime you have Border questions feel free to ask.

As for mounted pictures, no I don't. I just haven't started any metal melting yet. In fact I just got told the rotisserie needs to go back tomorrow.

Riddler

Thanks
Small Block

Hey SmallBlock,these aren,t the same boxes,but are the MP ones which Riddler took the measurements from.These are installed on my 66 Dart.Hope the pics help.
car pics 66 Dart 096.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 097.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 096.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 097.jpg

I drilled mine 1 inch back so I could run a 28 inch slick on the 66 Dart,without having clearance issues.My rear is now moved back 1 inch.:read2:

Well everything you already have with your springs. Shackles, hangers and nuts/bolts.

You have these parts in the stock set-up.

Price is $75 shipped.

Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back