REMANUFACTURED DOOR HINGE SERVICE

-

MoparLeo

NRA BENEFACTOR LEVEL LIFE MEMBER
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
:welcome: As my signature notes, I rebuild Mopar door hinges. Been doing for over 20 years. Initially part time to help finance my hobbies and projects. Now retired on disability and S/S doesn't quite make the payments. I use only virgin ,Mopar factory cores. No import junk, Taiwan etc...I prefer to do your hinges. You know they fit and past history or sometimes I have cores if you don't. The core charge is refundable. Normally $60.00 . You can check my posting on FEBO if you want to see pictures or check eBay. I have a store there. All FABO-FBBO and FEBO members get a discount.
2018feboprices.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome: As my signature notes, I rebuild Mopar door hinges. Been doing for over 20 years. Initially part time to help finance my hobbies and projects. Now retired on disability and S/S doesn't quite make the payments. I use only virgin ,Mopar factory cores. No import junk, Taiwan etc...I prefer to do your hinges. You know they fit and past history or sometimes I have cores if you don't. The core charge is refundable. Normally $60.00 . You can check my posting on FEBO if you want to see pictures or check eBay. I have a store there. All FABO-FBBO and FEBO members get a discount.
View attachment 1715226545
What do you recommend for a 65 A body?

Does the $180 price cover the hinges for one door or is it for the entire car (both doors)? Will you ship after payment receipt then refund core after I ship the old ones to you?

Do you not reply? I have posed avform of this question twice but with no answer. Just looking to possibly throw some business your way.

Do you not reply? I have posed avform of this question twice but with no answer. Just looking to possibly throw some business your way.
Did you send him a personal message? Give that a try.

-
Back