REMATCH Bama vs LSU

-

bamamopar

Reaction score
Well its offical Bama vs LSU see y'all on Jan 9th. It only will make 6 years in a row SEC wins the National Championship Roll Tide and Go SEC

what a waste.....of a championship game...9-6 the NO Doze Bowl..........

You being from vegas should know how the odds work, vegas picked this weeks ago, everybody don't like it but I for one love defensive football, but I'm an sec fan so there you go with that, but the voters had their chance to not put Alabama in the championship game and chose to

You being from vegas should know how the odds work, vegas picked this weeks ago, everybody don't like it but I for one love defensive football, but I'm an sec fan so there you go with that, but the voters had their chance to not put Alabama in the championship game and chose to

voters had there chance?....what voters?

the whole BCS thing is a scam........

Get a playoff and have a REAL national Championship...with the SEC claiming they are the best...should be no problem....they should win every year...LOL...

funny thing is that football is not round and you never know how it is going to bounce...

Get a playoff and have a REAL national Championship...with the SEC claiming they are the best...should be no problem....they should win every year...LOL...

funny thing is that football is not round and you never know how it is going to bounce...

Ageeeeed!!

So if Alabama wins why should they be national champion, the BCS sucks. We need some kind of playoff system.

Makes the first meeting between the teams irrelevant which is bad. Bama should have beat them, LSU, IN THEIR OWN HOUSE and didn't! I dislike LSU (Ok St even more) and like Bama, but, LSU is getting the short end in this one.

I was really hoping Ark would have beaten LSU to have a three way cluster&*#^! in the west. Then have GA beat the west rep in the SEC champ game.

Count me out on watching this one.

Alabama already lost to LSU, they did not win their conference, they don't deserve to play in the mythical National Championship game. 'nuff said!!

FF

problem if with a playoff system is that the SEC wanted one this year. But the big 12 was one of the conferences that voted it down this year yea THIS YEAR. So whos falts is it that there is not a and 1 playoff?

and we need to make it a little more fair as well. If you have to your conference championship shouldn't you have a championship game? or did I miss the big12 game?

Conf Champ is only required if you have more than 11 teams and don't round robin, so no champ game in XII because EVERYONE played everybody else, unlike the SEC where Bama got to dodge the two other decent teams in the east... SC and Georgia. So did LSU until last saturday.

Didn't hear much bitching last year when Oregon got to the BCS game without a Championship game for the Pac 10 conference.

When did Bama play in said conf champ game this year? I doubt you really wanted to use that to diss OSU...

All good but Bama has no real defense other than to say "we are the second best team". Problem they already lost to the best team AT HOME!

My opinion, you don't win your conference or at least play in the conf champ game, you can't play in the BCS champ game.

Oregon was undefeated...Auburn was undefeated. There wasn't even a problem or situation come up that involved championship games. And am I wrong by saying OSU got beat by an UNranked Iowa St? O Yea I hate AUBURN

And Bama has ALREADY lost at home to the #1 participant... AT HOME!!! Not on the road, nor after the tragic death of other people in the athletic department.

I'd say the EXACT same thing if Oregon was in the mix this year. Had your shot to be the man and missed... enjoy the Rose Bowl. How Oregon is actually behind Stanford in the standings/polls is funny. Beat stanford, lose to LSU and another top 5 team in the AP and they are behind a team they beat, that also had to go to overtime to beat sc... Oregon might have two losses,however, they showed on the field they are LIGHT YEARS better than Stanford, AT STANFORD!

It is what it is, but, it's a farce...

6 months vs within 24 hours...

Both tragic events. Ever have anyone close to you die suddenly? How did you feel that day vs 6 months later? Not even close when it happened to me.

It's still a farce, more so that Bama is in the game.

The voters I am talking about are the HUMANS that voted, unless there was a misprint in the sports page today it said that the computers had OSU ranked 2nd in 4 of the 6 that are used to compile the numbers but the human element is what put Alabama over, I never said the BCS was a good thing but it is what it is and it may not be fair to go to the championship game without winning your conference but that's how they designed it

And I agree, college football needs a playoff system more than any other sport

OSU should be playing LSU. Not Bama. If we had a legit system with playoffs. They wouldn't be there. MHO

Boise St got f**cked once again.
Not saying they should be in the National Championship game, because of their loss.
But a 11 ranked Virginia tech team picked over them to play Michigan in the Sugar bowl is BS. They only reason they picked Virginia was because they were a proven draw. Yes $.
7th ranked Boise St 11-1 gets to play a 6-6 Arizona St team in the Maaco Bowl. What ?
BCS sucks the big one ! It's all about money, and not what you do on the field.

"Anyone who doesn't win their conference has no business playing in the national championship game."
Nich Saban 2003

-
Back