Remember to Vote today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Wasnt able to vote this year. My voters registration is in a different county than the one I live in currently. That and no way to make the long trip home I guess the best candidate is missing my vote :(

Voted a 3:30 today, and was #1044. Pretty good turn out for a city with a population of about 1400.
That is impressive. At the very least no matter who wins at least this year is bringing people out to exercise their rights that many have died for.

What is with these soviet style 3 - 4 hour waits in line to vote ? Glad to see many folks stuck it out and waited, not sure I would had. My wait in line was around 30 mins, about as long as it should be, IMO

Gee hire some more campaign workers-we need more jobs anyhow, have more places for people to vote. Don't go saying we are all free to vote and then go force people to wait outside in the cold for hours to cast their votes. I noticed I seen no very old people or handicap people in those long lines, mostly all young people who can stand for hours. Oh sure, weaker people can vote by mail but why should they have to ? I rather vote in person and see that the machine counted my vote as I fed my ballot in.

quote from my mom after she heard the news " im going to bed to have a different nightmare" lol love you mom

I voted 5 days early. There were 3 people in line.

My wife voted 3 days early. There were 15 people in line.

Last night at 11:00pm there were still people in line.

...and my state STILL hasn't been called one way or the other!

I voted,

but apparently my opinion doesn't count.... (where did I put that evil smiley guy?)

Yes, I voted.....and my guys lost
I'm down....but not out.
I will NEVER give up....or give in

Amazingly I have read on several sites, voting was actually down....of course that's from the ones (media) that reported the Benghazi attack was because of a u-tube video.....go figure

-
Back