Remembrance Day / Veterans day

-

Wheels

Reaction score
Sign your name folks , Lets honor our heros .

Lets make the survivors proud and fallen remembered,
respected, and honored.

Thanks to all who served and and all who are serving
in both our great countrys. Canada / U.S. of A.

Remembering Uncle Abe, Uncle Dick, Uncle Alic, Roddy, who never made it back, my dad and Uncle Bill.

We all owe a debt we can never repay.
Thank-you to all who have served, and to the families who sustained terrible loss.

Thanks to all who have served. A special thank you to my Grandfather and Brothers who served in WWII one who had fallen at IWO Jima. My Middle son who did a tour in Iraq who left a piece of himself there like so many soldiers who fought there.

Thanks to all who have and continue to serve and the families that serve along with them.

Thank You to all the Men and Women who served, my hats off to you fine folks.

Thank you to all that have served, and especially to those that have paid the ultimate price.

To all that have served- Thanks for my freedom. A special thanks to my grandfather who fought in WW1, my uncle who fought in WW2 and my son in law that has done three tours in Afghanistan .

God bless all of you here and passed. Its people like you who make us safe and give us freedom................I will not forget and always REMEMBER!

Thanks to all the veteran's that gave their all so we could have our freedom.
Through a group that I am part of, The Knight of Columbus- Kingsway Council we laid a Commerative Wreath in memory of all Veterans at a service at 11:00am this morning in Toronto Ontario.
Special thanks to all serving our countries past and present.

-
Back