Remote Mirror Help

-

GoGrnDvl340

Reaction score
I am having trouble keeping the remote mirror cable from obstructing the door glass when I roll the window up and down. Am I missing something? I have a 71 demon and it was not originally optioned with the remote mirror but I found the specs and added the hole. Can anyone help me out on this?

If the mirror is correct for your car you should be able to find an area where the cable is out of the way and tie strap it.

Found this from another thread here complaining about a similar issue
remote drivers sport mirror cable routing??

Mopar Body and Trim
remote-control-mirror-drawings-jpg.jpg
mirrorcablebracket-jpg.jpg

20180620_171849-jpg.jpg

Don't sweat it if you can't find the bracket.
Take off the door panel. Put the window all the way up, Tie wrap the cables together, when you are putting the door control in place, rotate it until the cables are sitting next to the outer door skin. I put some dynomat behind them so no rattling against door. I've done this numerous times. Be careful with the square retaining clip as it s very easy to break.

Cheers!!

We're assuming, of course, that you installed a Duster/Demon version of the mirror. The cars with a vent window have a shorter cable set than ones without the vent window.

Laser cut and bent and installed a nutsert. We couldn't figure out how to make them cheap enough for this site my68barracuda has them to sell. I don't want to under price him. Anyone who needs them just PM my68barracuda. He is the man. That's where I got mine. He was selling them for $1.75 shipped

DSCN0274.JPG

DSCN0275.JPG

DSCN0278.JPG

DSCN0283.JPG

Damm! Wish I'd known about this!

Of course order the bracket!

-
Back