Removed heater what to put in its place

-

skep419

5.9 Magnum 4 speed afficionado
Reaction score
I have all this room what should i put there. Im thinking of putting my msd box and voltage regulator there. Anybody else using this space?
No glove box either thinking good place for a cd player.
n561290572_4335496_4980.jpg

n561290572_4335495_4421.jpg
n561290572_4335494_3900.jpg

Buck stove . just kidding
I think most just place a piece of sheet metal over it with sealant and screws. You should be able to find rubber plugs for the 2 holes.

two turn tables and a microphone??

or mount up a plate for the msd, and possibly a 10 disc cd changer?

two turn tables and a microphone??

or mount up a plate for the msd, and possibly a 10 disc cd changer?

should i weld a plate to the inside of the firewall about an inch out. That way there would'nt be screws sticking out the other side.

Nitrous! and don't tell anyone. A bottle that small will give you an extra .10 or 2 and is easily accessible between rounds:toothy8: ( and don't tell me none of you thought about it!:laughing:)

Nitrous! and don't tell anyone. A bottle that small will give you an extra .10 or 2 and is easily accessible between rounds:toothy8: ( and don't tell me none of you thought about it!:laughing:)

I really wanted to but with hyper crap pistons and stock rod bolts i dont think i could even run a 50 shot!

Hyper pistons are fine for under 150hp if the rings are set right.

My heater box is gone in my car.I screwed at plate over the hole on the engine side.Then I mounted my MSD box on the back side.Then I ran the MSD wires out the heater hose holes right to my dist.This worked out very well and the MSD box is hidden and away from heat and water if I were to blow a radiator hose.
Anyone got a Heater delete dash bezel for a 68 Dart??? I could use one
Jim

-
Back