repair manual 68 barracuda

-

318fish

Reaction score
I ordered a manual from autozone (and looked at various websites) and all books say it covers 67-69 barracudas, but it only covers six cylinder engines! And also only four door cars. no 2 door, Is there a book that covers specifically Barracuda v8? If so, a part number/order number would be greatly appreciated

There are links for free downloads of various shop manuals on this site. You will need the 1968 Plymouth manual if there is one.

Second option is to purchase this type of CD.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Plymouth-Shop-Repair-Service-Manual-CD-and-Racing-Decal-/111361795103?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item19edae241f&vxp=mtr"]1968 Plymouth Shop Repair Service Manual CD and Racing Decal | eBay[/ame]

Third option is to purchase this type of shop manual.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-Sho...968|Make:Plymouth&hash=item4ac8df2686&vxp=mtr

A factory service manual for the correct year and model will be worth its weight in gold. There are just enough differences from year to year that a 67 or 69 manual would cause confusion when servicing a 68 car.

I ordered a manual from autozone (and looked at various websites and all books say it covers 67-69 barracudas, but it only covers six cylinder engines! And also only four door cars. no 2 door, Is there a book that covers specifically Barracuda v8? If so, a part number/order number would be greatly appreciated

Here is a website I used for lots of free manuals, 68 Plymouth is listed. Get yer $$ back from autozone...I would love to see a 6 cyl 4 door cuda LOL...well maybe not

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=109

Why waste the money, when you can use the link that Steve (4spsdragtop) has provided you. It has the 68 Plymouth manual that you can download for your car.

Did you read my above post??? There is NO factory manual that covers V8 Barracudas specifically!
Why are you "copy n pasting" your original question if you wont look at the answers?:banghead:

Year to year on a 64-66 was minimal mostly the bulkhead connectors and the wiring diagrams for the lighting. 67-69 is probably 90% electrical changes, The other 10 being the tail trim and the beak. Download the pdf and print the pages you need.

Sorry guys I did not realize the thread had been posted. AND YES, i did read the answers I got, but ,I was doing it on my phone, and it did not show it had been posted! Again I'm sorry

Sorry guys I did not realize the thread had been posted. AND YES, i did read the answers I got, but ,I was doing it on my phone, and it did not show it had been posted! Again I'm sorry

Sorry, I shoulda thought bout your phone. I know how much of a pain it is trying to do anything on the phone but take calls and pics on a phone. Sorry....
FYI, I have an orig paper version of the factory 69 Plymouth manual. Cost me a pretty penny. BUT I also have a chunk of them downloaded to my computer.

-
Back