Replacement wiper for 68 Dart

-
Are yours the aero red dot 15"

Classic has the refill for those, really good fit. Price is good but shipping is nuts.

Any tips on who has the wiper blade replacement (No arm)
Thanks
You first have to determine which blade your car got. '68 Parts book shows both Anco pushbutton and Trico.

1968 Anco Pushbutton with deflector
windshield-20wiper-2010-jpg.jpg

The challenge here is
A. we can't see what you have.
B. there is little on FABO or Moparts about correct wipers and refills.
It certainly seems odd considering there are lots of threads about details that most people don't see such as assembly line crayon markings, the right shade of engine color, carburated chromate, and which bolt head manufacturere markings are correct for what year and model. But that's the reality.

If you follow the links above you'll see I'm just crowd sourcing info and sharing what I learn.
'67 was easy because A-bodies only got the Anco pushbutton wipers.
'68 parts book shows both Trico and Anco part numbers for A-bodies.
The photo above is from a '68 but that's just a sample of one that we presume is a survivor.
Photos posted from a 70 Dart owner show Anco pushbutton without any deflector.
1685547526987.png

As far as the insert goes, the deflector is irrelevant. The thing to figure out is whether its an Anco pushbutton or a Trico.

Another clue is the 1967 book distingushes the two types as single bridge and double bridge blades. Double bridge are Anco.

Last edited:
Good inf. Thanks
I will report my findings on my 68 Dart. This is the only pic that I have right now but you can't really see the wiper.

Resized_20210502_124444 - Copy (2).jpeg

-
Back