Repo sharks tooth grille

-
For 700 bucks, they will sell a lot of them if they are anything good.

I think even at 1200 they will sell.People are getting 700 for broken ones, and why spend the money and time to fix them , if the the quality is there from classic.

and the irony is that they painted the sharktooth grille black on the CCR show reference the restomod '72 Duster........it's arguably one of the best looking mopar grilles and should have been done in the original color. Even though they took some liberties with the restoration/restomod I think the grille would have shown better in stock form both aesthetically and from a marketing standpoint.
IIRC, I don't think they used a reproduction grille in the duster they built.
and yes, I would be interested in one of these reproduction grilles even though its would be going in my '70 Duster.

I hope they do well with it.
I have a silly question, are the headlight bezels/doors (?) the same between the standard grille and the sharktooth?

Yes just the colors are different(Black for standard, Argent for Sharktooth).They list at $1,200.

Saw ONE at Sema ....MSRP...1200.00 without headlight bezels.

a guy was trying to buy my original for pennies used their reproduction as a tire kicker I mentioned he should run and get him one ;)

original headlight doors for sharkstooth grilles are a different texture. Cant remember but one is smooth.

-
Back