Representing FABO around the world

-
This a very cool, interesting read and love the photos of your trips around the world.

Let me knwon if you come to England.

are you a cargo pilot or a call girl or something? you sure do get around

are you a cargo pilot or a call girl or something? you sure do get around

I guess I would fall into the "or something" category. I'm a flying crew chief on the C-17 Globemaster III. Not very sexy, but as you say, I sure do get around!

Very cool thread! I just now stumbled on to this. Thanks so much for your service! I have a buddy that is an Apache Pilot and is usually stationed at Whiteman Airforce Base. His unit is currenlty in Afganistan.

RON at Rota, as usual. I love the trees down here. They look like big sprigs of broccoli. The big trees are actually like pine trees. They have needles just like pines.

View attachment IMG_1001.jpg

View attachment IMG_1002.jpg

after Spain on to the "Lick", Incirlik, Turkey.

View attachment IMG_1007.jpg

View attachment IMG_1021.jpg

We went off base for dinner. This is a crappy pic of the front gate. The Turks don't screw around. Under the spot light at the top left of the pic is a machine gun nest. At the right is another one.

View attachment IMG_1023.jpg

It's a rare privilege for us to see what you see, as history unfolds. Thank you.

Hope by now you're back home.

thank you goldfish 65. When I was but a young impressionable airman I took very little to no pictures. Now that i'm older I appreciate the fact that I see and do much more than others and I like to share it and I want to have those memories when my time for travelling is done.

-
Back