Representing FABO around the world

-
Great job Bill. Do us all proud!!!!! Thanks for your service. tmm

Now that I got a hat, after losing my first one, I can now continue this. This week was supposed to be a nice Australia run, at the last minute our mission got changed. For now I'm in Rota, Spain.

View attachment DSC00475.jpg

BUENOS NACHOS!!!!

You get around doncha? I spent 4 years at Miramar U.S. Navy ET (RADAR) tech

finally back in the States. Last 3 stops: Kandahar, Afghanistan; Manas, Kyrgyzstan; Ramstein, Germany

View attachment DSC00482.jpg

That's my 'yucky' face,,,,lol!!

View attachment DSC00492.jpg

If you're wondering were Manas is, you get to the left tit of the world and make a left untill you reach the armpit of the world.

View attachment DSC00491.jpg

Playing war games (why play war 'games' when a real one is going on) next week for a week and a half and then I'll be in Charleston, SC for two weeks. Obviousy, very little progress on the 'Cuda. Maybe my dad will get some stuff done.

FABO at Miramar MCAS

Miramar - formerly known as "Fightertown, USA" when the Naval Fighter Weapons School ("Top Gun") was located there some years ago.
NFWS, the Naval Strike Warfare Center, and the Carrier Airborne Early Warning Weapons School were merged to one unit, the Naval Strike & Air Warfare Center at NAS Fallon, Nevada, in 1996.

That was my first time at Miramar. I was suprised how dead it was. I had no idea the Fighter Weapons School wasn't there anymore.

Thank You for your service and representing our country here and abroad.
Maybe you should have a title. FABO International Representative

Ok one question how many people have asked what that hap all about? Second question. Have you found any chevy guys that are really closet Mopar fans ????
Your new mission is to see out more abody guys around the world and get them to join.

Arco

First things first sir Thanks for your service to keep us safe to enjoy the things I don't take for granted Fishing, tracking/hunting and enjoying our cars.
I agree on you being our FABO World Ambassador and thank you very much for sharing
pictures of the counties you have been in, enjoy some well needed rest and stay safe.
Maybe your dad is doing some surprise work to your Cuda.

When I started this thread I saw it as a spin-off of car mags where people send in photos of themselves reading the mag in different parts of the country/world. I had no idea I would be put into a place of such prestige...lol. In the immortal words of William Shakespeare, "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them". To be thrust into a position of such power, prestige and conspicuousness I am quite honored. Thank you.

Now with all the B.S. aside, lets see other pics. This thread isn't just for me. Show off the FABO colors wherever you go and share it here!!!!

Unfortunately, when I had the opportunity to visit Rota and Miramar, FABO wasn't even a dirty thought in Joey's mind. Or maybe it was, but he just didn't know how to bring it out yet. I briefly visited Rota in August of 95, and I spent three months at Miramar in 1997, right after the Marines invaded. Yes, I was also surprised how dead that base was, considering how it used to be.

Anyway, thank you for your service, and please stay safe.

Will do Bill, here I am helping a friend at a local swap meet this
passed Strongend I don't have week ends
and one here at home thanking everyone that supported a band my son plays with, my hat is a FABO hat my wife had made fore me

Attachments

• Car show wedding pic's 044.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 245
  • Night%20time%20ramcharger%20028.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 240
That's what I'm talking about!!!!! We are A body owners. We are Freaks!!!! It's time we let our FREAK FLAG FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back