Reputable Mopar Engine Supplier/Builder

-

MLC Dodge

Reaction score
Time to start the conversion from /6 to V8. I've been searching the web for a very reputable engine supplier or builder--a bit overwhelming. I don't need a racing engine, just one that will give me a good thrill when I hit the accelerator. I would appreciate any advice on good engine suppliers. I really want the most complete engine assembly I can get. The 340s seem a bit pricey and I was thinking that a 360 may help me save a little money. Thanks in advance.

Time to start the conversion from /6 to V8. I've been searching the web for a very reputable engine supplier or builder--a bit overwhelming. I don't need a racing engine, just one that will give me a good thrill when I hit the accelerator. I would appreciate any advice on good engine suppliers. I really want the most complete engine assembly I can get. The 340s seem a bit pricey and I was thinking that a 360 may help me save a little money. Thanks in advance.

That's all we do! We have 360 engines complete, dyno tested and tuned delivered to you from 4500.00 and up. This is all quality components but I'll need to know what your tastes are for things like valve covers, oil pan, color, etc... and your budget plus how much power your looking for.
Brian
immengines.com

-
Back