Rescued H code notchback 4 speed

-
That doesn't look bad, send it to a blaster and get it in primer paint to preserve it!

20140131_112919.jpg

20140131_112920.jpg

20140131_112926.jpg

Not bad for never being undercoated some pin holes here and there but overall looks pretty solid?! It looks like a strange repair job on the right inner fender skirt?

Not bad for never being undercoated some pin holes here and there but overall looks pretty solid?! It looks like a strange repair job on the right inner fender skirt?

Yah I was thinking the same thing I may have to replace it. The worst spot is the passenger floor board. The rear passenger quarter panel needs a quarter skin and inner trunk extension and rear valiance has to be replaced
Aaron

Yah im getting it out of the elements now then my plans are to continue disassemble the car and pull all the glass out of the car then I'm going to get it soda blasted then primed once I do that I'll truly have a clean pic of what I'm working with.
I've been part chasing for the last couple weeks and I've had some pretty good luck at findingsome hard to find parts can anyone recommend a good parts book for a complete break down on the correct parts for my build date of 10/31/1967
Aaron

Parts I've found in the last couple weeks
893 oil pan
Left and right exhaust manifolds
Unsilenced air cleaner
67 a body 383 block
Carter carb
Drivers side BB motor mount

There tons of parts I still need but will try and update when I find things I need to stop spending all my funds and start getting some work done:burnout:
Aaron

-
Back