' reserve not met'

-
Well this is your opinion which your intitled too.If foriegn cars were NOT allowed to be shipped or built here,I think the U.S economy would be in a little better shape.That,s all I,m saying.Many people lost jobs/homes/lives do to imports.JMO.:read2:

and we would be driving big three cars that lasted 10,000 miles and you would need a new one. the only reason the big three cars are light years better then they used to be is because of the competition. with no competition they would be pumping out the same 1970 garbage quality.

It's so nice to re-live the old days, when you put a fortune into a hotrod, and then can't get it back out. :angry7:

The story of every car I've sunk my paychecks into.

It's so nice to re-live the old days, when you put a fortune into a hotrod, and then can't get it back out. :angry7:

The story of every car I've sunk my paychecks into.

lol.. isn't that the truth. only good thing with it is maybe we will lose some of the check book douche bags ... :)

I've seen a lot of good deals on Mopars. And yes the economy is down but it moving up as well and creating jobs that some are not educated for and we all know that education is the key

Domestic trucks by far are the best engineered / and styling ..... BUT , Domestic cars are NOWHERE near the foreign car makers when it comes to exterior/interior design and int. /ext ."Quality ".... ( comparing apples to apples ) .
I had the pleasure of walking around a Cadillac ctsv 2 door a couple of weeks ago ... 60-70 thousand piece of &*&^

hijacking the living BEJESUS out of this ebay thread.....PLEASE GO TO " is it REALLY AMERICAN?" lets take this debate there

This is not just about carmakers anymore. It's about production, period.......of everything. Raw materials need to STOP being exported from the North American continent. We have all the tools, the know-how, the resources and the money to be fully self sufficient. We need to start the manufacturing and production plants and jobs here on the North American continent like we had here 40-50 years ago. If wealthy corps do not re-invest their earnings here at home where they earned them, then tax the be-jesus out of them until they do. Nobody else on this planet cares about us. If we do not start to care about ourselves then we deserve what we end up with. I feel so sorry for my children, because this mess is not even going to get fixed in their lifetime let alone mine. There are so many problems from social issues (lack of, or too many) , to unproductive self interest groups, criminal activities, unbalanced wealth issues, insurance scams supposed global warming (propaganda), governments gone amok, crooked politician (oxymoron), frigging lawyers, health and medical issues, poor schools, crumbling infrastructure, poor paying jobs, gross corporate profiteering, immigration issues, and the list could go on for days and days, it's sickening...............
Lech Walensa (sp?) was only one man, but he galvanized a whole country into action............

Domestic trucks by far are the best engineered / and styling ..... BUT , Domestic cars are NOWHERE near the foreign car makers when it comes to exterior/interior design and int. /ext ."Quality ".... ( comparing apples to apples ) .
I had the pleasure of walking around a Cadillac ctsv 2 door a couple of weeks ago ... 60-70 thousand piece of &*&^

the new ford econobox has potential. i'll bet a lot of young buys will like it and people that like the mileage for trips to work. as long as it holds up well. think they are advertising it on commercials for starting under 13K.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 115
I sell on Ebay, craigslist, and have tryed to sell on this sight. My prices have came down and its still hard to sell stuff. I have not worked in two year because of heath and economy. I hope things pick up soon for every body.

-
Back