rest of my pics

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
I will add the originals as well.. Its not a perfect car and needs some work but its a great start and it was free from my dad.

picking it up from my dads

dart-2.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo11.jpg

then some random pics from when i got it home

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo5.jpg

Nice Dart... curious, why did you take the go-wing off? .. I look forward to seeing what you do with it...

Am I out of it, Or did I see a spot of Pink paint under the hood of that 70 Dart ?

Do you mean along the rail of the drivers side fender where it mounts on the inner? I saw that.. but not sure if its pink or not LOL

Nice Dart... curious, why did you take the go-wing off? .. I look forward to seeing what you do with it...

just did not like it..i think wings look like the handle of a shopping cart and it makes me wanna walk uop behind it and push it to the grocery store lol

Am I out of it, Or did I see a spot of Pink paint under the hood of that 70 Dart ?

i sure hope not but you never know my dad had the car for about 8 years now and did nothing to it paint wise so i guess anything is possible lol

Nice dart....three on the tree?

I miss my 71 swinger three on tree....fun, fun, fun....kicking myself for selling it.

just did not like it..i think wings look like the handle of a shopping cart and it makes me wanna walk uop behind it and push it to the grocery store lol

'Shopping cart' LOL .. never thought of it that way.. that was funny... Me, I like the go-wing, but hey, its your car not mine, I was just curious.. :-D

Check on the fender tag, see if FM3 appears on it. If so, you have yourself a very rare factory PANTHER PINK 70 Dart Swinger my friend.

'Shopping cart' LOL .. never thought of it that way.. that was funny... Me, I like the go-wing, but hey, its your car not mine, I was just curious.. :-D

i lived in texas for ten years i saw alot of bigggg wings and just grew tired of them lol

its late and dark and the cart is not in the garage tonight so ligting with my flashlight is bad lol so thsi is best i can do for tonight

tag.jpg

ok so i went out and took the tag off and sanded it so i could see it better lol

tag1.jpg

shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell her i put that on the kitchen table lol

LH23:
Dodge Dart,Demon
High
2 Door Hardtop

C0R: 225 145HP 1-1BBL 6 CYL
Windsor, ONT, CAN

305384: Sequence number

E24: 225 cid 1 barrel 6 Cylinder 145hp
D31: A904 3-Speed Auto Trans.
FK5: Dark Burnt Orange Metallic Exterior Color