Restoring a Dustmon or a Demster??

-
Reaction score
I'm doing a Duster up the way I want it!! It is under going a full rotisorie restoration and will have a shiney coat of Curious Yellow. It's a 73' with a six pack glas hood, 70 sharkstooth grille and a Demon tail panel with Twister stripes and a 408 stroker w/ edelbrock heads.I'll post pictures as I go, I also would like to incorporate different Mopar bits and pieces, like a 1/4 panel mounted power antenna or driving lights from an E body? I want to do several subtle things that don't really stand out unless you really pay attention and know your Mopars.Let me know what you think might look good?

Happy Moparing!!

i think anything you do will be just marvey.I used to be a stickler to restore as close as i could, but now no no no I do what I like with the car its what makes me HAPPY.You know what I mean Vern.

Right on!! :supz:
I also have a '73, and if I was starting all over with my '73, I would do the exact same thing, or go all the way and swap a Demon front end with a Demon tail panel. Like Burger King used to say, have it your way!!

How about frenching some driving lights into the bumper? I toyed with the idea but I had too much other crap to do.

Your Duster looks great !! Just taking the front air dam off made all the diffence in the world!!

-
Back