Retired the Bowtie FINALLY

-

logger 73

Reaction score
Always wanted a Cuda and now I found her. New to Mopars. Have built Bowties for past 30yrs because dime a dozen and cheap to grenade. Found an original owner 67 Fastback 273 automatic. Just going to 440 and 727 it (brother had the engine/transmission from his wrecked RV) Going to keep evey factory part I change in storage. Just want to have a nice cruiser with some snap. Have 4 sons & 2 daughters (20 to 10) and they're all involved in theproject.

Welcome to FABO. I too was a Bow-Tie guy for 30 + years before succumbing to me inner need for a Mopar..lol Family projects are awesome! My twin daughters (12 y/o now) and I have had a blast building our Duster. Look forward to following your build.

Pat

P.S. We here at FABO love pics!

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on taking the first step to recovery!

...I hear the first step is the hardest, but I wouldn't know...

Welcome! Glad to hear your moving from the 'dark side' to the brightness of the world of Mopar.
Need pics of your project from the very start!

Welcome to the Mopar ranks there Logger, and congrats on the new car. We of course would like to see some pics too, when you get the chance!! Geof

Welcome to the insanity. i hope you like paying too much for equivalent parts from your bowtie days. More fun, thinner wallet.

Is this car finished yet? With all that help it should be!

Hell,we will even let you post a pic of the discarded bowtie. We dont have to be jealous. We drive Mopars.

-
Back