Retireing on August 31st

-

bvt69dart

Technically Challenged!
Reaction score
After 31 years with the fire department & 9 years as a Chrysler line mechanic, I'm retireing! My garage/workshop is done and I plan on traveling with my daughter, Courtney. As she is in a wheelchair, we almost always get great parking spots! I plan on taking advantage of this as much as posible. I would also like to meet as many FABO members as posible. More info to follow;

Congratulations, Brock! Well deserved. But you're still going to keep playing our FABO NHRA game, right?
So, does travel mean we'll be seeing you at some western Mopar events like MATS in Las Vegas, Spring Fling or Fall Fling in SoCal, or our Inland Mopars all-Mopar show in Riverside (SoCal) next May?

enjoy your retirement....

Thank you.

Congrats to you.

I'm very excited!

Congratulations, Brock! Well deserved. But you're still going to keep playing our FABO NHRA game, right?
So, does travel mean we'll be seeing you at some western Mopar events like MATS in Las Vegas, Spring Fling or Fall Fling in SoCal, or our Inland Mopars all-Mopar show in Riverside (SoCal) next May?

You bet I'm going to keep up with FABO NHRA! I have a brother that lives in Santa Clarita so I'm definately going to make the "western scene". Lookink forward to meeting you, Ken.

Congrats!!! I've been retired now for 2 years . . . . been busy ever since!! Don't regret it . . . have fun!! Rog

went out on disability retirement in August of 08. the more things you do the happier you will be. way to easy to become a couch potato......

Congrats! You're a lucky individual. Now you can really start enjoying life, and you're going t love it! :thumbup:

I'm retired. I was tired yesterday and I'm tired again today.

All kidding aside....congrats. I have quite a few years to go.

congrats on your retirement my father retired 7 years ago but he is still on the wharf at 330am every morning waiting for me to go fishing he says when you retire thats when the work starts lol i guess you cant take an old fisherman away from the sea.hopefully you can leave your work behind you now but you will still be a mopar mechanic. good luck with your travel.

congrats on retirement! I wish you the best and try to enjoy yourself in whatever you do.

After 31 years with the fire department & 9 years as a Chrysler line mechanic, I'm retireing! My garage/workshop is done and I plan on traveling with my daughter, Courtney. As she is in a wheelchair, we almost always get great parking spots! I plan on taking advantage of this as much as posible. I would also like to meet as many FABO members as posible. More info to follow;

Thank you for your bravery in the fire department, there are many who are greatful for your many years of service. Enjoy your family, there is nothing mor important in life.

Thank you!

Congratulations, I retired one year ago on Aug. 29. 32 years total in the fire Dept. 4 with the county and 28 with Tampa Fire Dept. You really will be busier than you think.

Congratulations on your retirement! you'll learn to love it, I spent the day walking a junkyard..I've been retired since 2003 and it's a blast!

Congratulations on retirement. Enjoy your family and enjoy yourself and your mopars. My younger brother just retired last month, must be an epidemic :)

Congradulations on your retirement.My dad has been retired for 20yrs now and says every day is saturday now.:D

I can't thank everyone enough for all the well wishes. It's great to be a part of the FABO family. On my last day, the Battalion Chief arranged for me to be his driver. We are going to visit all of the fire stations and let everyone say farewell, and then he is sending me home. Last time I will have to wake up to the "tones"!!!

-
Back