Retro Sound

-
Any Pics ?

Sorry phone pic!! Backing plate I made myself out of a piece of 1/4 inch aluminum as I couldn't find one to fit and look half decent. I hope this helps!! IFITSGOTWHEELS (Vic) turned me on to this. I think he was going to use an old stock radio and tie the control knobs into it and hide the guts of the Retrosound stereo somewhere in his fish.

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 247
Sorry phone pic!! Backing plate I made myself out of a piece of 1/4 inch aluminum as I couldn't find one to fit and look half decent. I hope this helps!!

I'm assuming you needed a backing plate due to yours being a 68-69 vintage with roll knobs ? Or was the dash already cut ?
How is the sound BTW ?

I'm assuming you needed a backing plate due to yours being a 68-69 vintage with roll knobs ? Or was the dash already cut ?
How is the sound BTW ?

Yes I have the original thumbwheel AM/FM radio but didn't have a face plate for it. The sound is pretty decent considering 6x9's in back and retro 2 separate 4 inch built into 4x10 bracket in dash.

I am just going to use a medium level amp with RCA inputs and plug my ipod into it. The original radio will remain in place. This way, I can have MY music. The amp is mounted under the back seat.

Yes I have the original thumbwheel AM/FM radio but didn't have a face plate for it. The sound is pretty decent considering 6x9's in back and retro 2 separate 4 inch built into 4x10 bracket in dash.

Perfect.... well thanks for the pic and the info !

-
Back