Not open for further replies.

devilchicken

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my Revenator brand ignition box, matching coil, instillation guide, and wiring harness from R/T garage The Rev-n-nator, the revinater, the revonator and R/T Garage - Mopar Restoration and Performance Services in Belle Plaine, MN. This setup runs great and the only reason I am selling is because I upgraded to fuel injection that requires a 12V tach signal and this box puts out a 9V signal which is fine for a tach but not for the FItech system. Box, coil, and harness goes for around 300.00 bucks combined and I would like to get 250.00 shipped in the US. For my Canadian friends contact me to work out a price plus shipping. Item is located in the central coast of California and I like Paypal
thanks for looking
20200624_152004.jpg
20200624_152010.jpg
20200624_152013.jpg

Last edited:
You shot yourself in the foot. The FItech works fine with a coil NEG trigger which that box had. Juz sayin......

You shot yourself in the foot. The FItech works fine with a coil NEG trigger which that box had. Juz sayin......
My electrical engineer friend with a oscilloscope and I were able to determine this box is providing a 9V tach signal which FItech says wont work, you might be right but I have already replaced this set up with a MSD unit so my loss could be your gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back