Rhoads lifters

-
actually...I just read their site and says their Vmax can be used with solids I believe.

actually...I just read their site and says their Vmax can be used with solids I believe.

ok...go for it..........

usually alot cheaper and easier to buy the right cam for your application....

also usually alot less eaiser when people dont repeat the obvious

they wiped a lobe on a 440 i had about 20 years ago, they also sound like C**P, maybe they are better now?

I Was jw if they made them for a solid..They do. I didnt say I was going to use them. I had the idea of doing so, but Im fine with what I have and will save money for something needed. thanks

WOW! got me on that one. I wonder how they do it? LOL.

I sit corrected Burnt!

haha ya idk either, but Im not going to use them unless I go back to a BIG hydraulic cam

THPJJJJHHHHH

I'm skippin over big Hyd. cams. HIgh lift, sure, I'm eye ballin a Huges cam now. IDK though, but I'm about done. Roller from now on. after this 360 I'm doin now.

I think they mean you can use Rhoads lifters with a solid cam and it will still work, much like using hydraulic lifters on a solid cam to save the cost of getting a matching cam/lifters. Rhoads lifters are a cool idea but you'll never quite get as much lift at the valve as the cam calls for (even at high RPMs) because of the bleeding down effect. Personally I'd be a little leery running lifters like that just because it would be a big potential source of oil pressure loss and lifter/cam lobe failure. Just select a good dual-pattern, fast-ramp high performance street hydraulic cam and be done with it.

those are nice, but you have 1.5 rockers right? I have 1.6 and I need to ask mike what cam I can use so I dont have to use new springs

Yes, 1.5's. What are your springs rated for now....is your answe in term of lift.

im not sure what brand they are. When i find out what they are then I will be able too tell...

...............I have had great luck with Rhoads lifters.....from mild to wild .......i like them....never a problem........u can use them with non adj rockers.....................kim....

-
Back