rim size question

-
Probably not. Usually UniLugs are 4.5/4.75 bolt pattern...they don't go down to 4" BC....unless you've changed to 4.5 (large BC) on your Dart?

Quick enuf?....

Not unless they have a 5 on 4 bolt pattern (not likely as most of of the multiple bolt pattern wheels will have 4 1/2, 4 3/4 and maybe 5 on 5).
A particular aftermarket wheel back could have just about any back spacing, so that may or may not be an issue. Just measure actual backspace on what you have for wheels, then measure available clearance on the car to know for sure. You might need to be flexible on the desired tire size.

Whats BC? you guys have to be patient w/ me.... I'm a little slow today. Well everyday. Tire and rim size is not me thing. Please explain to me what I can do to check. I have a guy w/ 4 brand new 14 x 7 cragars w/ 225 70 14 bf goodies. really want them to work being the price is 500.00 for all.

Whats BC? you guys have to be patient w/ me.... I'm a little slow today. Well everyday. Tire and rim size is not me thing. Please explain to me what I can do to check. I have a guy w/ 4 brand new 14 x 7 cragars w/ 225 70 14 bf goodies. really want them to work being the price is 500.00 for all.

measure your bolt pattern first. 90% of all old school uni-lug cragars are 4 1/2 & 4 3/4 pattern.

chances are good you have a 4" bolt circle

Attachments

• bolt pattern.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 125

Sorry....BC = bolt circle

...and 73AbodEE above has the correct measuring info.

my dart has 5 x 4.5... does this help? What i'm thinking is meeting this guy w/ a paper rubbing of the lug pattern off of my rallys. I could line it up on the cragars to see if it would work? sound good?

my dart has 5 x 4.5... does this help? What i'm thinking is meeting this guy w/ a paper rubbing of the lug pattern off of my rallys. I could line it up on the cragars to see if it would work? sound good?

If you're Dart is indeed 4.5" bolt circle, then the rims should swap, BUT, then you have to see if the rim offset will work with your Dart. I'd take the car, jack, and a lug wrench and see for sure.

if the bolt pattern is good, then you will need to measure the backspace to make sure they will fit inside the wheel wells without rubbing. my cragars and slots both have a 3 3/4 backspace. take a back wheel off and measure from the hub face to the inner wheel well or leaf spring which ever comes first

or...like 65Val says, try one on the back before you buy them

Just to add, the lugnuts of the Nova should be 7/16" RH thread. And make sure you get the washers (kinda oblong) that work with vari-fit wheels.

i CAN'T TAKE THE DART BEING IT'S IN PIECES... BUT I CAN BRING A WHEEL,STRAIGHT EDGE AND TAPE MEASURE AND GO FROM THERE. I'M STILL THINKING OF DOING THE DEAL EVEN IF ALL I GET IS THE BF GOODIES. THEN I COULD SELL THE RIMS... I SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM UN LOADING A NICE SET OF CRAGAR SS FOR AROUND 300.00 RIGHT?

-
Back