RIP Jessie Combs

-
whoa!

Bummer.

Hate hearing this. I had a friend just get out of land speed racing due to the dangers.

RIP

Wow, that's a gut punch. Anyone who ever met her knew Jesse was the real deal. She was as fearless in a race car and as good behind a welding torch as anyone I've ever met. Loved motorcycles, racing, fabrication, she could do it all. Even won King of the Hammers a few years back. Tough lady. Damn shame to lose that much talent so soon, but she died doing something she loved. RIP Jesse.
emrosesad.gif

Wow, that's a gut punch. Anyone who ever met her knew Jesse was the real deal. She was as fearless in a race car and as good behind a welding torch as anyone I've ever met. Loved motorcycles, racing, fabrication, she could do it all. Even won King of the Hammers a few years back. Tough lady. Damn shame to lose that much talent so soon, but she died doing something she loved. RIP Jesse. View attachment 1715385896

they should have promoted her to young girls a lot more then they did.. they need to see a girl can do all that stuff..

they should have promoted her to young girls a lot more then they did.. they need to see a girl can do all that stuff..

I agree. I don’t think she realized what a role model she could become. Even so, she did motivate young women to pursue trades in the automotive industry. She also put Wyotech on the map.

Enjoyed watching her on All Girls Garage. I believe she was also on Barrett Jackson a few times.
RIP Jesse, a mentor for all.

This is the first I am hearing about her so i have to agree.

This is rally sad RIP

she has been on tv on and off for years but all her racing accomplishments were never really put out there. i'm sure one could have found it all but here should have been a show dedicated to it and other females of Motorsports...

Last edited:
Man. Such a shame and so sad. My daughters and I enjoyed watching her on TV. She will be missed for sure.

Damn, used to see her on OverHaulin', didn't know she was into the land speed thing, Too sad. Rest In Peace Jessi.

Jeff

-
Back