RIP Pat Pat Burns

-
Dam lost anouther great one,the last report he died some time ago I hope this is not a hoax.RIP Pat

..... Too bad, 58 is too young.

At least he evidently had a good life, so far as it went

I lost a cousin, years ago, who wasn't even 30

His nephew fought cancer from an early age, and died just after his 18th birthday. My own sister died of brain cancer before she was 55

Nope no joke, they had a picture of him a few weeks ago and well... you could tell he didn't have long. Sad my Mom looked to same way before she passed that cancer **** is EVIL.

There is a game on now when Pat was Torontos coach in 1993 its on the leaf channel Toronto VS ST Louis blues I plan on watching the whole game.Going to miss him.

Good bye Pat Burns. That guy was tough as nails, and yet was a great "players" coach. Glad He got a cup with the Devils.

It sucks that the NHL couldn't induct Him into the hall before His passing. They knew He would get there eventually anyway.

Sad for sure, he was a man's man, tough as nails. They had a chance to put him in the hall of fame this year and blew it, he had the qualifications, something like 500 wins as a coach, 3 Jack Adams (coach of the year) on 3 different teams, the only one to ever do that and a Cup as well.

RIP Pat

Enjoyed all of his times behind the leafs bench. When was the last time you saw a coach get as fired up as he did?? Talk about passion, there werent too many that topped him! Glad to see him win the cup with the devils too. RIP Pat you will be missed, and have been since the Leafs fired you

Growing up watching the Montreal Canadiens in Canada... next to Scotty ... one of the Canadiens best .... RIP

Canadiens fan for life!

-
Back