-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68383S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Brand New Ritter Racing iron block. Standard Deck, 3.90 rough bore, 48 degree. 4 bolt mains with ARP upgrade. $3600. I bought this as the next engine for my gasser, but my daughter wanted to come racing so I'm in the middle of building her a car. Located in Charleston SC

Thanks Steve

Ritter.jpg

Ritter1.jpg

Ritter2.jpg

Ritter3.jpg

Is this a standard 9.6 tall block?
Never mind I just saw it in the post.
Are any specific items used to complete?
Such as camshaft (50 mm)? Or will it accept what you could put stock type blocks. Thanks

Last edited:
Why not just delete this ad then if it’s been sold? Kim
Why not you ask ? This is the job of the seller, its to easy to do, the site don't ask much of our members. We have plenty to do, just out of respect to the site and our mods.

Thats why.

Why not you ask ? This is the job of the seller, its to easy to do, the site don't ask much of our members. We have plenty to do, just out of respect to the site and our mods.

Thats why.
I hear ya memike, sometimes they get to busy or forgotten. Ppl are lazy for sure and if they want to sell parts here they should follow the rules. Or maybe loose the privilege for a while. I still say at even a dollar per ad it would stop some of the crap and help Joey out tremendously as he is always looking for gold members. Wouldn’t it if just of been easier than replying to this post a few times. Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back