RMS tubular UCA pics wanted.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I just got some RMS tubular UCA for the 66 Dart.Does anybody have pics of these installed?Were they easy to install?Any pics would help.Thanks

the hardest part wil be removing the old stock ones.
I,ve already swapped to the bigger BJ UCA(73),but the threads on one side were wearing and had to tac-weld the BJ in place.It was time to replace the UCA so might as well go RMS.Anybody have pics or advice on install?

I have done this conversion on my 330 photo's are on the b body forum under gearheadbill gallery It is a pretty easy swap getting the old stuff off is probably the hardest part.
Call Bill at RMS IF YOU HAVE ANY ?s he is a good guy and will answer all your ?s
bill

Pretty straightforward swap. The UBJ boots that Bill included just flopped around loose once installed. Not sure if it was because of the aftermarket drop spindles or just a poor fitting boot. I replaced them with ones from Energy Suspension. They worked really well at sealing and are tough. Something to keep in mind.

Attachments

• revisedfrontsuspensionimg.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 213
I hope there good uppers we all saw the beauty full Charger all bash up.Good luck Scott.

I hope there good uppers we all saw the beauty full Charger all bash up.Good luck Scott.

1) RMS is top quality stuff , no need to worry they will last, unlike that cap garbage that breaks at the welds.

2) it was a black road runner.. :)

-
Back